Entertainment & Arts
recommendedThe Comedy Hypnotist Have you always wanted something a bit different for your entertainment? Why not try a stage hypnotist to make your big day one to remember and have your guests laughing with happiness, as you watch your friends and family join in the entertainment. Your guests have the opportunity
recommendedNeverland Parties is the UK's leading superhero, Harry Potter, Pirate and Willy Wonka parties. Our professional trained entertainers will make sure your little one has a birthday they never forget. We always tailor our parties to the character you're booked, along with the parties age group and locations.
recommendedManchester leading Studios, with 1000s of reviews and the first to have A-list stars and new budding artist get the same 5-star Treatment, in Manchester finest music studios, We have the flagship SSL console and high-end outboard gear to get that Professional finish.
- Wow!! Amazing experience. Jamie and Calum were superb and made some fantastic memories
- My daughter aged 10 had this experience bought for a Christmas present and the whole
- Jade had a great time at her singing experience, Callum and his side kick, (sorry
recommendedI am a certified Piano Tuner and Repair Technician covering areas across Wolverhampton and the West Midlands. I am a member of the two leading Piano Tuner associations in the UK (PTA and ABPT) and DSB registered. Please visit my website for more information.
- Matthew carried out a pitch raise to our Piano that had not been turned for many
- Excellent friendly service highly recommended. A wonderful musician also.
- Matthew tunes our Piano regularly and provides a professional standard of work.
recommendedBands For Hire are a wedding entertainment agency offering a wide selection of musicians and UK wedding bands in every corner of the country. With over 15 years in the industry, the team offer a friendly and professional service to cater for weddings and events of every size. Our function bands cover
- Bands for Hire helped us book The Matchsticks for our wedding, the booking process
- Bands for Hire helped us book The Beat Roots for our wedding - the booking process
- We booked our wedding band through Sam at Bands for Hire and it was so easy and effortless.
recommendedWe offer complete entertainment packages for wedding and corporate events. Top bands Good Trouble and the JIVE JETS dance band both bands cater for all types of musical tastes from the 1950s Rock n Roll to current chart toppers' and 14 years in the business 'DJ can be included with all events.
recommendedThat euphoric hands-in-the-air moment on the dancefloor. The goosebumps when you walk down the aisle to THAT song. The first dance that makes them cry. Making amazing experiences and memories is what itís all about. Find inspiration for your big moments at Alive Network, the UKís largest and most loved
- The best agency in the world, nothing is ever too much to ask for these guys and
- Alive Network are just a fantastic agency to work with. They have a modern website
- The Nameless Three were amazing at our wedding recently. They set up so seamlessly.
recommendedAre you looking to hire wedding bands for your wedding entertainment? Or, do you need to find a jazz band or swing singer for your corporate events? Maybe you need the ultimate party bands or cover bands to rock your dance floor? Our Entertainment Agency has the lot. Wedding music, entertainment and
recommendedWe provide DJ services in Bradford and throughout Yorkshire. We specialise in weddings, birthdays, general parties, corporate events and charity events. In addition to our DJ services we also have a full DJ / Band equipment hire services which again operates throughout Yorkshire. We are able to supply
recommendedIlocked escape rooms use advanced escape games technology to provide a unique challenge to all visitors with puzzles that require you to think outside of the box. We welcome all skill levels and ages to our rooms but with the exception of very young infants. We cater for stag and hen parties, team building,