Full Time Job Details
- To prioritise workload taking into consideration projects and the needs of the team.
- To ensure that all candidates are screened to a high standard within agreed timescales.
- To clarify with registering candidates that have disclosed health issues they have been assessed appropriately and offered support as needed.
- To ensure all relevant feedback and remedial work that is communicated is consistent and clearly understood.
- To ensure information is stored on the computer system in a consistent, confidential way.
- To work in line with key objectives.
- To adapt to changing demands of compliance requirements.
- To keep up to date with external clinical issues that have an impact on standards.
- Maintain excellent relationships with business managers, candidates, clients, and specialist departments within the Reed organisation.
- Effective communicator / negotiator with a proven track record of working with colleagues at every level of an organisation.
- To ensure that the Clinical Governance Manager is fully aware of any issues that may affect the smooth running or performance of the Clinical Governance Team. Also to ensure that appropriate judgments are made in respect of escalating issues if necessary.
- To further explore the various subjects relating to Occupational Health as required.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required
- The ideal candidate will have the below experience:
- Band 5 - registered general nurse
- NMC Pin number - current valid pin number
- Relevant experience in general nursing
|Location||Wood Green, London|
|Category||Health & Medicine|